Friday, January 28, 2011

Taking a walk at the Newport Beach Temple

I was hoping to get a smile from Jacks but he was too busy studying his hands

I'm not sure Jacks new really where he was  
but I do think he was enjoying the fresh air

It was such a beautiful day, and it was so wonderful to be with my family on the grounds of the Newport Beach Temple

Dom loves taking Jacks for a walk. We love being with Daddy on saturday



All of these photos are stills from our Flip video since I forgot my camera in the car

We are laughing cause we are posing for a video camera and we felt silly


I love my little Family and I can't wait to be sealed to them for time and all eternity in May

2 comments:

  1. You are such a Cute Mom and these pictures are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is soooo cute Amy! I am excited for your sealing day too! Wow, in a couple of those pics you look like your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete